Alverno Student Fundraiser 2016-2017Dear Students and Parents of Alverno Heights Academy, It is our hope that you all will be just as excited for this year’s student fundraiser as we are, along with the rest of ASU. Our student fundraiser plays such an instrumental role within our school community. The funds raised through this annual fundraiser directly support all school activities. Everything you have come to love about Alverno is directly made possible by the efforts behind raising and meeting our student fundraiser goal. The funds raised by each of you serves each state and the overall school, which is why it is so vital that we get 100% participation and strive to not only reach our goal but even surpass it. The money that is raised benefits not only the school, but also each of the states in order to fund their activities and events. The more we raise as a community, the better our school activities can be and the larger the impact of our ten percent donation can be to this year’s charity. Our new tagline says it all, “Be Who You Imagine.” This year your president and vice president are imagining ourselves to be the student body who can continue the philanthropic mission of Alverno Heights Academy to make each student’s time here at Alverno nothing short of amazing! This fundraiser is the perfect way to contribute back to your class, school, and overall Alverno community. Sincerely, Moon Rabb & Vale Siess ASU President & Vice President, 2016-2017
EXPECTATIONS$150/student – Every Alverno student is expected to raise $150 for the school Do you have a sister at Alverno? There is a sibling discount! This means that $150 first student/$130 Second student = $280 As of 12/09, if your student fundraising form was not submitted to Ms. Campos the options of selling chocolates and the combination option are no longer available due to ordering deadlines.
Chocolate boxes available beginning Tuesday, December 13th Boxes of chocolate will be distributed only if prepaid Please note that you do not need to prepay for all five boxes at once. For example, if you would prefer to purchase the boxes at different times, you may choose the date and number of boxes most convenient to you. Last day to purchase chocolate by Thursday January 19, 2017
- Tickets distributed Friday, December 9th (only if prepaid)
- Drawings held- 01/18/17, 01/25/17, 02/01/17
- Last day to turn in ticket stubs and money is Tuesday, January 31, 2017 during state meetings
- - Those who complete their $150 fundraising expectation may wear free dress until Feb. 6thstarting Jan. 4th.
- -Those who double their $150 commitment for a total of $300 will receive free dress until Feb. 6th starting Jan. 4th and every Monday thereafter until the end of school.
- -If we, as a school, hit our goal of $27,000 raised, the entire school will receive a day off of school on Monday, March 27th