Tuition and Fees for 2020-2021 School Year
Fundraising events, the Scrip program, and parent service are a part of independent school life and help to bridge the difference between the tuition charged and the actual cost of educating our students. The quality of education at Alverno Heights Academy far exceeds the tuition and fees. Students at the lower school will receive an education that allows them to excel at and above grade level.
- Registration Fee: $250.00 per family
- Student Fee: $500.00 per child. This fee is non-refundable and includes textbook rental, workbooks, art and teaching supplies, insurance, field trips, technology, and student activities.
- First Communion: $200.00 per child (2nd Grade Only)
- Graduation Fee: $400.00 per child (8th Grade Only)
|Tuition (If Enrolled by Friday, May 29, 2020)|
Alverno Heights Academy uses FACTS Tuition for the collection and management of tuition. Tuition is due on the 5th of each month. Families may choose from two payment plans: 1) One pay: Tuition for the entire school year due on August 5, 2020 or 2) Ten Month Payment: Tuition due on the 5th of each month (August-May).
Sibling Discount Policy
Alverno Heights Academy is pleased to be one of the few independent schools to offer families a “Sibling Discount.” At the upper school, the policy applies when a family has two or more daughters attending Alverno at the same time. This policy, created by the Board of Trustees in June 2011, supports the concept of Alverno as a family– inclusive and mutually supportive.
Students with two or more children enrolled at the lower school will receive a discount as evidenced by the tuition chart above.
Additionally, Alverno will extend the “Sibling Discount” policy to families with a daughter enrolled at the upper school and another child enrolled at the lower school. The discount will be applied towards the tuition of the daughter at the upper school. It will be a total of 10% of the published tuition.
- Students must attend simultaneously to receive the discount.
- A discount of 10 percent will be given for the second daughter, a discount of 15 percent of the third daughter, and 20 percent for the fourth daughter enrolled at the upper school.
- These discounts are renewable if a minimum GPA of 2.0 is maintained.
- Parents and students will have to complete all family obligations on time.
- Tuition must be current at all times.
- Families must be supportive of all school policies.
Each family is required to earn $250.00 profit from your Scrip purchases between May 1, 2020 through May 31, 2021. You may also choose to buy-out all of our Scrip commitment for $300.00. After fulfilling your $250.00 Scrip purchase requirement, 50% of your additional earnings will be credited towards the 2021-2022 student fees.
Jaguar Cub Care
Jaguar Cub Care will provide extended care for children from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. For those families interested in the program, the cost will be added to your tuition. There is a family registration fee of $50.00. The daily drop-in fee is $25.00.
|1 Child||$300.00 per month|
|2 Children||$400.00 per month|
|3 Children||$450.00 per month|
|4 Children||$500.00 per month|
Alverno Parent-Teacher Association (APTA) Service Hours
The Lower School expects that families contribute at least 35 hours per family. You may buy-out at $50.00 per hour for a total of $1,750.00. Outstanding balances will be added to your tuition.
Families with a child enrolled in the lower school and daughter enrolled in the upper school will be expected to contribute 40 hours total to Alverno Heights Academy.