The Alverno Fund
Donations to Alverno are vital to the ongoing development of the school and each gift reflects the strong spirit of philanthropy and culture of giving that is evident within our school community. Like other independent schools, we depend on the Alverno Fund to bridge the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating a student at Alverno. What makes the Alverno Fund different from our other fundraisers is that the money raised is unrestricted. That means that the money can be used where it is needed most and in a way that will best benefit our students. Remember, donations to the Alverno Fund are 100% tax-deductible!
Where Do Funds Go?
Funds raised through the Alverno Fund enable us to do the following:
- Enhance academic and co-curricular programs
- Attract top-notch faculty
- Support special programs and events
- Cover the day-to-day functions of the school
- Support faculty development to ensure that our teachers are on the cutting edge of educational research and instructional techniques
- Support maintenance and improvement of our classrooms, buildings, and grounds
- Avoid drastic tuition increases
Above all, the Alverno Fund supports Alverno’s most valuable resource – its students! Gifts raised through the campaign are put to work immediately and help Alverno provide the highest quality education for our community’s young women.