Follow this ticket! @team.t.e.a.m
PLANKS – Afton & Emma
- Recognizing the need for an improved communication system, we recommend a text blast program to spread urgent information, a quarterly meeting between ASU and faculty, and a google form suggestion “box”.
- Recognizing the need for a revamp of the current club system, we recommend the kick-off for already recognized clubs to occur at the beginning of the school year, allowing a creation period for new clubs to establish themselves.
- Recognizing the need for student expression and individuality, we recommend writing a resolution allowing colored hair dye to implemented into our dress code.
- Recognizing the need for increasing students’ knowledge of sexual health and behavior, we recommend a sex-ed program to be implemented into our community times.
- Recognizing the need to promote a more sustainable and green environment, we recommend refining the recycling system and using the proceeds for donations and an earth day celebration with opportunities for Mary’s day points.
- Recognizing the need for accomodating student voices and concerns, we recommend a bimonthly ASU, faculty, and staff meeting.
- Recognizing the need for accomplishing student-lead actions, we recommend improving upon the bill and resolution system by creating a google form, as well as hosting instructional bill writing seminars.
- Recognizing the need for an honor society highlighting the arts, we recommend implementing a Thespian Society.
- Recognizing the need for student involvement in the athletic program, along with parent community service opportunities, we recommend a volunteer transportation system to home and senior-farewell games and meets.
- Recognizing the need for encouraging students to explore their interests and passions, we recommend a career day community time with workers from many different fields.