2017-18 Alumnae Representatives
Andrea Bertollini ‘91
Theresa Lindsey ‘77
Sara McCarthy ‘05
Jennifer Macias-Overhoff ’91
Jennifer Torres Siders ’98
Caroline McLoughlin ‘09
Andrea Bonilla ’05
Daniela Barragan ’97
Vanessa Ferandell ’97
Waleuska Perez ‘08
Katia Jauregui ‘15
The governing body for the Alverno Alumnae Association, this organization sets annual goals in tandem with Alverno and the Board of Trustees to grow and strengthen the alumnae network, bridge the student-to-alumnae experience, and expand the benefits of alumnae membership.
- Meet Quarterly
- Two (2) of which are open to the entire Alumnae Association for questions, updates, and sharing of ideas.
- At each meeting, the Board will compile a list of activities for the Board Committee to complete as well as check to ensure all activities are meeting their deadlines in a timely manner
- Must have at least (1) Board of Trustee present to ensure alignment amongst boards.
- Evaluate all Alumnae Events and all other Alumnae Association activities in tandem with the Director of Alumnae Affairs and Advancement.
- All Alumnae Board Members must attend at minimum of (2) Alumnae Events each year.
- Alumnae Board Members are also expected to make a minimum donation of $250 to Alverno Heights Academy; of which can be paid out throughout their year of service.
- Meet Quarterly
Work group that plans and carries out specific initiatives supporting the Alumni Board of Directors Strategic Initiatives over seen by someone on the Alumnae Board of Directors.
- The committee will meet twice a year (or when needed) to conduct work group activities
- All committee members are expected to touch base with the Alumnae Board and the Director of Alumnae Affairs quarterly throughout the year.
- All committee members must participate in preparing at least (2) alumnae events as well as attend at least (1) alumnae event.
- Members of the Board Committee will be expected to make a minimum donation of $100 to Alverno Heights Academy; of which can be paid out throughout their year of service.
Alumnae Ambassadors are a select group of Alverno’s most enthusiastic and supportive alumnae. Ambassadors help grow Alverno’s reputation to shine the light on the boundless opportunities available to students after graduation.
- There will be an Alumnae Ambassador Chair that serves on the Alumnae Board and will be responsible for coordinating which ambassadors will attend various events.
- Each Alumnae Ambassador will be expected to attend at least (1) High School Night and must attend Alverno Heights Academy’s Open House or (2) visiting days.
- Alumnae Ambassadors will also be expected to give a donation to Alverno Heights Academy during their year of service.
** Please note, every decision is under the discretion of the Alumnae and Advancement Office of Alverno Heights Academy **