- Meet Quarterly
- Two (2) of which are open to the entire Alumnae Association for questions, updates, and sharing of ideas.
- At each meeting, the Board will compile a list of activities for the Board Committee to complete as well as check to ensure all activities are meeting their deadlines in a timely manner
- Must have at least (1) Board of Trustee present to ensure alignment amongst boards.
- Evaluate all Alumnae Events and all other Alumnae Association activities in tandem with the Director of Alumnae Affairs and Advancement.
- All Alumnae Board Members must attend at minimum of (2) Alumnae Events each year.
- Alumnae Board Members are also expected to make a minimum donation of $250 to Alverno Heights Academy; of which can be paid out throughout their year of service.
- Meet Quarterly
- The committee will meet twice a year (or when needed) to conduct work group activities
- All committee members are expected to touch base with the Alumnae Board and the Director of Alumnae Affairs quarterly throughout the year.
- All committee members must participate in preparing at least (2) alumnae events as well as attend at least (1) alumnae event.
- Members of the Board Committee will be expected to make a minimum donation of $100 to Alverno Heights Academy; of which can be paid out throughout their year of service.
- There will be an Alumnae Ambassador Chair that serves on the Alumnae Board and will be responsible for coordinating which ambassadors will attend various events.
- Each Alumnae Ambassador will be expected to attend at least (1) High School Night and must attend Alverno Heights Academy’s Open House or (2) visiting days.
- Alumnae Ambassadors will also be expected to give a donation to Alverno Heights Academy during their year of service.
2015-16 Alumnae Representatives
Monica Taft ‘88 – Board President
Bridget Marshall ‘64
Diana Durr-Phillippi ‘78
Raina Martinez ‘88
Andrea Bertollini ‘91
Sara McCarthy ‘05
Patty Park ‘05
Caroline McLoughlin ‘09
Stephanie Pickford ‘07
Madeline Aguilar ‘08
Maryanne Householder ‘11
Victoria Pintado ‘14
Waleuska Perez ‘08
Katia Jauregui ‘15