This page includes all important “Back to School” forms that are required to be submitted to Alverno High School no later than Friday, August 12. Please note that no student will be admitted to classes until all forms are completed in their entirety, including all necessary signatures.
Before you begin these forms, please make sure that your computer is updated with the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded here free of charge. You will need to download these forms and open them with Adobe Acrobat in order to edit and save them. For best results and to verify that you are working in Adobe and not just a preview: DO NOT EDIT OR SAVE THESE IN YOUR INTERNET BROWSER.
If you sign digitally you will be required to create unique Digital IDs for each signer.
All families are required to submit all forms in “Packet One” and “Packet Two.” “Packet Three” contains forms that are required only if your daughter will be participating in the Alverno Athletic Program.
Once completed, all forms should be saved and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your daughter’s name in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please note that by typing in your name on these forms where a signature is required will serve as your electronic signature. By entering your name, you are signing these forms electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this forms. By signing you consent to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these documents.
Packet One- All Forms Required For All Students- Due On or Before Friday, August 12
- Student Emergency Card
- Health/Emergency Medical Form ***Copy of student’s health insurance card must be submitted to school office.***
- Emergency Release Form
- Digital Citizenship Agreement
- Behavior Agreement
- Student/Parent Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Power School Agreement Form
- Outreach Concern Form (available in English and Spanish)
- Fundraising Obligations Form
- Packet 01 Mandatory Forms
- Packet 02 (Eng) (No Child Left Behind)
- Packet 02 (Esp) (No Child Left Behind)
- Athletics Physical (Please Print)
- Packet 03 (Required Athletics)